CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

every one knows da story but lets hear more!

me and me and brenden

alyssa just loves JD

a

yeah the reunion AWESOMEest part of my summer (most likely).sleeping at others and camping and playing and every single thing is awes. but i will tell you a small bit about camping when everyone that was small got tired they started a "party" where the lights were off flash lights on and zooming around and du du duh duduh doo they made mooooooooooooosic but ununderstandable music when i found out i had to make some changes and the older kids taught them to dance and trust me i had to shout @ the top of my lungs. but it was fun until it was time for bed.


in bed i wore a mummy sack that zipped all the way around now i know how it got its name mummy sack the pic of Alyssa just is one more reason of her funniness


fun fun fun fun

1 comments:

Kristy said...

It was awesome! I love the pictures TJ!