CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

TOO short!!!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!
JT has become huge

The summer is way Too short.I mean you all must know but I've started school and its awsome but I Wish summer could start a little later And my friend Hunter Has a new crush but forthe fact that he told Me first I have to deal with it also lauren, His crush already knows and toMorrow He'S sitting with her


My teachers name is Mrs. Reeves and she is nice. over the summ.r I started Tennis. I've become pretty good and its Become my favorite sport. I read over the summer And got 2 booKs one the tale ot Despereax and aleX Rider, ark angel. for MyB-day Im gettingall of the alex Rider BOoks. Ive already finished ark angel and aM on DespereaX.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

That's so cool TJ! I'd love to play you at tennis sometime! I bet you'd beat me! I'm glad you like school and we all need to know....do you have a crush on someone?!